The Student Services Business Associate (SSBA) plays a key role in assuring effective financial stewardship of Moeller’s extra-curricular activities (athletics, clubs, performing arts, spirit wear, summer programs, etc.) The SSBA is a member of the Business Operations team and will interact regularly with key administrators, coaches, moderators and vendors. Position is full-time, year-round and will require attendance at certain events.
- Purchasing and Internal Processes
- Retail Other duties as assigned
- Candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline and at least 2 years of experience in a complex, fast-paced business environment.
- Candidates with an accounting major or minor and/or CPA/CMA designation could advance into more substantial institutional accounting role within a few years .
- Experience in purchasing, retail sales, or other related environment is also a plus .
- All serious candidates will demonstrate acute attention to detail, strong ability to analyze and solve problems, a professional demeanor, and an eagerness to support the mission of the school.
Compensation, Benefits and Hiring
Salary is competitive. We offer a great benefits package including paid vacation, personal days, paid holidays/holy days, healthcare, dental, FSA, and 401K retirement option with 4% employer contribution. Send statement of interest, resume, salary requirement, and any letters of reference to Nathan Beiersdorfer, Director of Business Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2017. Applicants must be able to pass an FBI background check and will be Virtus certified through the Archdiocese of Cincinnati’s Safe Environment program.
Click for full job description