Gate of Heaven Cemetery is currently seeking an eager, outgoing, innovative, detail-oriented, and creative minded individual to join our team as our Marketing and Events Coordinator. This person will serve a dual role in assisting the Sales and Marketing Manager by orchestrating and facilitating all Cemetery Events and the Cemetery’s Marketing Strategy, including the design and production of various print materials and media platforms.
This position affords acceptance of knowing and safeguarding the values and ethics of the mission of the Catholic Church. A rewarding career opportunity to service and touch thousands of local Cincinnati families each year.
• Bachelor Degree, preferably in Marketing and Communication, and at least five years of relevant experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of computer skills and experience with desktop publishing (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress).
• Experience developing and publishing content (e.g. print, website, social media, newsletters, press release, videos).
• Experience with standard event planning concepts, practices, facilitation and procedures relating to event planning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. In collaboration with the Sales and Marketing Manager, develop, implement, and execute the marketing, communication, and advertising strategy for the Cemetery.
2. Serves as the Event Coordinator for all Cemetery Events including, but not limited to: Memorial Day Field Mass, Photo Contest, and Pre-Planning Seminars.
3. Develops marketing materials and content for events, social media, and other media outlets (flyers, Facebook post, brochures, press releases, editorial, and any other design and promotional materials).
4. Manages the marketing content creation process and at times works with and directs external graphic designer and publishing companies.
5. Updates and manages Cemetery webpage, kiosk and all other social media platforms.
6. Conducts market research by gathering information to create market analysis and comparisons.
Full benefit package, including health and dental benefits and 401(k) savings plan. To apply for this position, please email your resume to Ryan Walsman, Sales and Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to all inquiries. Deadline is November 30, 2019.