Mount St. Mary’s Seminary and School of Theology forms men and women to follow Christ faithfully and serve His mission by fulfilling their vocations in the Church. Mount St. Mary’s Seminary is seeking a full-time Executive Administrative Assistant to the School of Theology.
• Provide administrative support to the Deans of the School of Theology and Seminary
• Process incoming calls and messages for the School of Theology/Deans’ Offices
• Administrative duties such as typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
• Assist with recruiting and admissions: communicate with prospective students, answer questions about degree programs, receive and collate admissions applications and documentation
• Process and distribute communications, including correspondence, meeting agendas, and minutes from deans to committees, board members, faculty, and students
• Assist with marketing efforts and other offices as needed
Necessary Skills & Experience
• Excellent written, verbal, and electronic communication skills
• Office and computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Organization and analysis of information; able to manage several tasks at once
• Attention to detail
• Professionalism and hospitality in person, on the phone, with email
• Confidentiality and discretion
Preferred Skills & Experience
• 3-5 years of experience in secretarial/administrative assistance roles
• Courses, certificates, or online training in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience in higher education or with Student Information Systems/Learning Management Systems or other database software a plus
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 12, 2020. Applications will be considered until the position is filled.