Gate of Heaven Cemetery is currently looking for an assertive, compassionate, outgoing, detail-oriented, Pre-Planning Sales Advisor. Pre-Planning Sales Advisors serve families by educating and guiding them through the process of making informed decisions for purchasing Cemetery Property in advance of their time of need. Pre-Planning Advisors also provide families education and guidance on all types of memorialization products and services associated with burial services.
This position requires acceptance of knowing and safeguarding the values and ethics of the mission of the Catholic Church and affords a rewarding career opportunity to serve hundreds of local Cincinnati families each year.
• Bachelor Degree, preferably in Sales and Marketing, and at least five years of sales experience.
• Excellent customer service, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Record of accomplishment in networking, developing leads, daily prospecting, generating referrals, setting appointments, and meeting monthly sales goals.
• Ability to interact and build relationship in person and over the phone.
• Must have high level of integrity and comfort using a CRM System.
• Possess great attention to detail and organization with the ability manage time effectively.
• Work rotating Saturdays and maintain the flexibility to make occasional sales presentations in the home or in the evening.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Ability to create opportunities and achieve sales goals via: networking, developing leads, daily prospecting – warm/cold calls, contacting/generating referrals, setting appointments, and making daily presentations.
• Ability and knowledge of processes, principles and methods for selling products and services.
• Provide accurate information regarding grave/crypt/niche availability and location, policies, procedures, cost, payment
plans, memorialization and any additional products and services offerings.
• Accurately prepare and complete all paperwork associated with all sales of cemetery products and services, and assure proper recording/filing of this information in a timely manner.
• Record all relevant information promptly into the Cemetery’s Customer Relationship Management system.
• Ability to learn the geography of the Cemetery and its shrines.
Full benefit package, including health and dental benefits and 401(k) savings plan. To apply for this position, please email your resume to Ryan Walsman, Sales and Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to all inquiries. Deadline is August 30, 2019.