The Coordinator of Alumni Relations is a 12-month, full-time position that reports to the Executive Director. Serving as an ambassador, this individual will assist with identifying key alumni and engage them in a manner that fosters increased connectivity to the Mission and Vision of the School. Through this process, the Coordinator of Alumni Relations is responsible for supporting the overall efforts to increase alumni connectivity, grow admissions, and increase fundraising.
The Coordinator of Alumni Relations will be tasked with promoting, assisting in planning, and executing approved events to engage alumni, prospective students of alumni, and various fundraising events.
• Model Catholic values and the embodiment of school mission
• Alumnus of La Salle High School
• Minimum of 4 year college degree.
• Demonstrated experience in public relations, marketing and sales
• Strong strategic thinking and planning skills
• High energy, enthusiastic, outgoing personality
• Highly effective organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with co-workers and volunteers
Compensation: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Application: All candidates for this position must electronically submit a letter of interest, resume and list of three reference contacts to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Each applicant’s resume and qualifications will be evaluated, and those deemed most qualified will be invited to participate in interviews.
Deadline to apply: May 31, 2019