Catholic Charities and Catholic Social Services
Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio
7162 Reading Road, Suite 600
Cincinnati, Ohio 45237
Serving Hamilton, Butler, Warren, Clermont, Clinton, Adams, Brown, Highland, Clark, Logan and Champaign Counties.
Each year, Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio serves more than 43,000 of the vulnerable in our community in many ways:
- Mental Health Services – counseling regardless of income.
- Su Casa Hispanic Center – education, health, employment and legal services to the Hispanic/Latino immigrant community.
- Second Harvest Food Bank – providing food for more than a million meals a year in Clark, Champaign and Logan Counties.
- Refugees – resettlement services to more than 150 third-world refugees a year.
- Family Services – classes, workshops, counseling and training for parents, children, expectant mothers and counselors.
- Senior Services – Foster Grandparents, Senior Companions, Caregiver Assistance Network and RSVP programs for the senior population.
For more information, visit Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio
Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley
922 West Riverview Avenue
Dayton, Ohio 45402
Serving Montgomery, Preble, Greene, Miami, Mercer, Darke, Auglaize, and Shelby Counties.
Each year, Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley touches the lives of more than 25,000 Miami Valley residents:
- Pregnancy Counseling, International & Domestic Adoption, and Infant Foster Care
- Refugee – resettlement services
- Early Childhood – MVFCC Center and counseling support for parents and teachers.
- ParentLink – case management and support for young parents.
- Food Pantry – emergency food assistance and case management for those in need.
- Senior Services – care management, home visiting, and respite care programs.
- Erma’s House – Supervised Family Visitation Center.
- Mental Health – counseling for individuals, families and children.
For more information, visit Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley