Catholic Charities and Catholic Social Services
Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio
7162 Reading Road, Suite 600
Cincinnati, Ohio 45237
Serving Hamilton, Butler, Warren, Clermont, Clinton, Adams, Brown, Highland, Clark, Logan and Champaign Counties.
Each year, Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio serves more than 43,000 of the vulnerable in our community in many ways:
- Mental Health Services – counseling regardless of income.
- Su Casa Hispanic Center – education, health, employment and legal services to the Hispanic/Latino immigrant community.
- Second Harvest Food Bank – providing food for more than a million meals a year in Clark, Champaign and Logan Counties.
- Refugees – resettlement services to more than 150 third-world refugees a year.
- Family Services – classes, workshops, counseling and training for parents, children, expectant mothers and counselors.
- Senior Services – Foster Grandparents, Senior Companions, Caregiver Assistance Network and RSVP programs for the senior population.
For more information, visit Catholic Charities Southwestern Ohio
Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley
922 West Riverview Avenue
Dayton, Ohio 45402
Serving Montgomery, Preble, Greene, Miami, Mercer, Darke, Auglaize, and Shelby Counties.
Each year, Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley touches the lives of more than 25,000 Miami Valley residents:
- Pregnancy & Parenting Support – birth options counseling, prenatal and postnatal education and support, parenting education
- Refugee Resettlement – resettlement and placement services
- Early Childhood Education – Lincoln Academy, 5-star rated preschool and child care facility
- Poverty Alleviation – Choice Food Pantry open 5 days a week; Family Stabilization & Support case management for those in need; FoodSource, food delivery service to residents of Darke, Shelby and Miami Counties
- Senior Services – care management, home visiting, and caregiver respite programs
- Erma’s House – supervised visitation and exchange
- Mental Health – professional counseling for individuals, families and children
- Mobility Management – assisting individuals with transportation needs in our rural communities
For more information, visit Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley