School Related Openings
St. Xavier High School, 600 North Bend Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45224
Posted: February 28, 2014)
Wellness Director – The Wellness Director is the lead professional related to the health and wellness of students, faculty, staff and administration at St. Xavier High School. This role reports directly to the Director of Athletics and is a 12-month position.
- Manage Wellness Department Personnel
- Coordinate the Health and Wellness Program for all Students, Faculty and Staff.
- Development, organization and implementation of all student, faculty/staff health and wellness programs. This may include but not limited to nutrition, fitness, personal training consultation, equipment orientations and health seminars.
- Coordinate and schedule the strength and conditioning programs for all athletic teams.
- Upkeep and safety of the exercise areas and equipment.
- Set up and implement an intern program to provide adequate supervision of weight rooms for student athlete use.
- Work closely with athletic training staff to ensure the best course of rehab for injured athletes.
- Collaborate with Physical Education Department on student Health and Wellness Education
- Chair the Health and Wellness Committee
- Chair the Addictive Behaviors Committee
- Expertise in fitness, training and health and wellness
- Engaging, approachable, passionate
- Understands St. Xavier’s mission and formation of the whole person within athletics and wellness
- Ability to delegate – not a micro manager
- Communicator & collaborator
- Able to understand the balance of academics and sports
- Bold & decisive in decision making – willing to take risks
Job Qualifications The Wellness Director shall be a person who has a dynamic personality, is organized, well rounded, engaging, and who facilitates growth and collaboration inside and outside of the wellness center. Additionally, they will:
- Have a creative and innovative approach to program development.
- Be able to implement a purposeful plan to continue St. Xavier’s status as the prominent program in Ohio.
- Have the ability to collaborate with Physical Education/Health Department and others to develop and deliver a wellness program for students.
- Candidates must have fingerprints, background check, and VIRTUS current with the Archdiocese of Cincinnati prior to starting the position
To apply, please visit: www.stxavier.org/employment
Moeller High School, 9001 Montgomery Rd., Cincinnati OH 45242
Posted: February 26, 2014
Director of Development – Overview: Directly reports to the President. The position of Development Director is a full-time position primarily responsible for leading the Development initiatives for Archbishop Moeller High School, including: major gift development, leadership annual giving, planned giving, volunteer management and stewardship. Will work specifically with alumni, members of the business community,
friends, faculty, staff and volunteers to raise private philanthropic support
for both general and specific needs of the School. In addition s/he manages
approximately 50 volunteers from various committees. Within the school, this
position works most directly with the President, Development office staff, Main
Event staff, Communications Director and Alumni Director. S/he works indirectly
with the Principal, Athletic Director and other administrative team members.
Externally, this position interacts with alumni, donors, parents, board members
and leaders in the community. Candidates must have fingerprints, background check, and VIRTUS current with the Archdiocese of Cincinnati prior to starting the position.
For complete job description and position requirements please contact: Bill Hunt, President at BHunt@Moeller.org <mailto:BHunt@Moeller.org> by March 31.
Application available at http://www.moeller.org/About-Moeller/Job-Opportunities.
Elder High School, 3900 Vincent Ave., Cincinnati OH 45205
Posted: February 19, 2014
Elder High School, an Archdiocesan Catholic high school for boys located in western Cincinnati, seeks an Administrative Assistant to work with the alumni and development functions at Elder.
The position requires a well-developed set of written, interpersonal and technological skills. The ideal candidate is an experienced support professional who is comfortable working with diverse stakeholders. Experience in a not-for-profit setting is preferred including fundraising software experience, preferably Blackbaud.
This is a full time, benefit qualified position. The position supports Elder’s mission.
Proficiency in the following areas is required:
- Data entry
- Gift recording
- Generate reports/updates
- Special events support
This Administrative Assistant reports to the director of development and works closely with the assistant directors and also the school’s administration.
Candidates must have fingerprints, background check, and VIRTUS current with the Archdiocese of Cincinnati prior to starting the position.
Cover letter, resume and complete application will only be accepted when e-mailed to HR@Elderhs.net and must be sent no later than March 7, 2014. No phone calls please.
Catholic Candidate Preferred
Moeller High School, 9001 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati OH 45242
(Posted: February 14, 2014) This position is for the 2014-2015 school year.
Grades: 9-12 – Full-Time – Person will coordinate all retreats for grades 9-12 and also plan liturgical celebrations throughout the school calendar for all school liturgies and divisional liturgies throughout the year. the individual will also work closely with the community service director and create meaningful community centered faith experiences. All candidates must be Catholic and a Master’s degree is preferred. Candidates must have fingerprints, background check, and VIRTUS current with the Archdiocese of Cincinnati prior to starting the position.
Contact: Blane Collison, Principal 513.791.1680
Candidate Must Be Catholic
St. Xavier High School, 600 W. North Bend Rd. Cincinnati Oh 45224
(Posted: February 14, 2014)
Help Desk / Tier 1 Support Technician, Under general supervision, provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all school computer users by performing question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions; clearly communicate technical solutions in a user friendly, professional manner, provide one-on-one end-user training as needed; assist technicians; troubleshoot network printer problems; assign more complex end-user problems on to Help Desk Supervisor; conduct hardware and software inventory database maintenance and reporting; and preform related work as required. Candidates must have fingerprints, background check, and VIRTUS current with the Archdiocese of Cincinnati prior to starting the position.
For More information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Xavier High School – 600 W North Bend Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45224
Posted: February 7, 2014
Boys Soccer Coaches – St. Xavier High school is accepting applications for assistant freshman and junior varsity soccer coaching positions. Applicants must be available for after school practices (3:30-5:30) and games (times vary by level) during the fall season. Essential skills include communicating and modeling expectations of hard work, respect, and leadership. Some previous playing or coaching experience is preferred. Candidates must have fingerprints, background check, and VIRTUS current with the Archdiocese of Cincinnati prior to starting the position. Applicants may send resumes to Brian Schaeper, Head Varsity Soccer coach, at email@example.com. Applications will be evaluated as they arrive until the positions are filled.
St. Xavier High School, 600 North Bend Rd Cincinnati, Ohio 45224
Posted: January 21, 2014
Head Cross Country Coach - St. Xavier High School, Ohio has an opportunity for a mission driven leader with strong organizational and collaboration skills. The Head Cross Country coach is responsible for the planning, operation, and management of 3 teams and respective coaching staffs. The head coach is in charge of the day to day operations of the program which includes creating a schedule, organizing daily practices plans and creating formational opportunities for athletes. Candidates must have fingerprints, background check, and VIRTUS current with the Archdiocese of Cincinnati prior to starting the position. Interested candidates should submit letter of interest, resume and references to John Sullivan Director of Athletics firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to St. Xavier High School 600 North Bend Rd Cincinnati, Ohio 45224
Bishop Fenwick High School, Middletown, Ohio, is seeking a professional Development Director. Position requires someone who:
- Is committed to the mission and vision of Bishop Fenwick High School and reflects that commitment in all areas of responsibility. Maintains confidentiality on all matters of donor giving.
- Plans, organizes and implements all ongoing development and stewardship programs for Bishop Fenwick.
- Reports to the Principal of the school.
- Has a proven track record of success in implementing and conducting personal solicitation calls.
Candidates must have fingerprints, background check, and VIRTUS current with the Archdiocese of Cincinnati prior to starting the position If interested in the position please contact the principal, Andrew Barczak, at email@example.com for a more complete job description. Position is to be filled immediately.
OUTSIDE OF ARCHDIOCESE OF CINCINNATI