Susan M. Gibbons
100 East Eighth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
(513) 421-3131 Phone
(513) 421-6271 Fax
2020-2021 School Year
New Principal candidates of Archdiocesan and parish-sponsored schools (including consolidated and inter-parish schools) are required to be screened by the Catholic Schools Office before they can be interviewed. Thus, if interested in serving as a principal of an Archdiocesan or parish-sponsored school, please complete the Principal Application (see the link to the left).
LaSalle High School – 3091 North Bend Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45239 (513)741-3000
Posted: June 30, 2020
Founded in 1960, LaSalle High School strives to prepare young men to achieve their full potential in body, mind and spirit. LaSalle High School is guided by Jesus Christ and rooted in the teachings of St. John Baptist de La Salle.
With well over 11, 000 living alumni, LaSalle High School has an annual enrollement of 600 students who are supported by 70 dedicated faculty and staff members. Strong annual giving programs play a crucial role in the ongoing success of LaSalle.
As such, La Salle High School has an opening for an experienced and dynamic Advancement Director to provide a strategic vision, inspirational team leadership and general oversight for all of the school’s annual giving, events, corporate partnerships and alumni relations. This position is part of the Administrative Team and reports directly to the Principal.
Contact: All applicant cover letters and material should be submitted electronically to Dan Eddingfield: email@example.com
Each applicant’s qualifictions will be evaluated, and those deemed most qualified will be invited to participate in interviews.
Employment is contingent on successful completion of all background checks and VIRTUS requirements. LaSalle High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
St. Lawrence Parish – 1020 Carson Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45205
Posted: June 15, 2020
St. Lawrence Parish is seeking an experienced, energetic, and prudent candidate to fill the full-time position of Business Manager. The Business Manager assumes the responsibilities as the primary contact point for all business related issues. This position assumes the administrative and operational responsibility for the parish in the areas of finance, human resources, and planning.
- Perform accounts payable functions of receiving and processing invoices.
- Perform accounts receivable functions of documenting and depositing donations and receipts.
- Validate, process, and deposit school income receipts including all EdChoice Scholarships.
- Execute payroll duties of processing scheduled payrolls, setting up new employees, updating deductions, and preparing 1099’s.
- Process employee 401(k) contributions to plan sponsor.
- Manage human resource activities of employee health and welfare benefits.
- Manage contract negotiations and execution for all capital projects.
- Coordinate all insurance coverages including claim processing.
- Produce financial statements and create budgets for financial planning.
- Must be a practicing Catholic and adhere to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Must exercise discretion and maintain strict confidentiality in carrying out responsibilities.
- Preferred knowledge of Microsoft Office, Paycor, MyEnroll, and ParishSoft.
- Employment is contingent on successful completion of all Virtus requirements.
Position reports to the Pastor and includes full benefits (health insurance, 401(k)).
Catholic Required: Yes
St. Joseph School – 745 Ezzard Charles Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45203
Posted: June 10, 2020
St. Joseph Catholic School has a rich history in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati and seeks a part-time Business Manager (25 hours per week) with a passion for urban Catholic education. St. Joseph’s 200 students are generously supported by CISE funding.
The business manager serves as the chief steward of the financial, operational and personnel resources of the school. The ideal candidate should have a knowledge of the Catholic faith and a willingness to work for a Catholic, faith-based agency. A college degree is preferred and/or 5-10 years business experience.
This position reports to a consortium. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Persons wishing to apply are asked to send a cover letter and resume to Vincent Woodall (firstname.lastname@example.org), Deputy Superintendent, Archdiocese of Cincinnati, Catholic Schools Office.
Depaul Cristo Rey High School – 1133 Clifton Hills Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45220 (513)861-0600
Posted: June 2, 2020
DePaul Cristo Rey High School in Cincinnati, Ohio is hiring a President to lead the organization to fulfill its mission and ensure continued growth and community impact. The President will lead a talented executive leadership team and a total staff of 60 in serving over 300 students each academic year.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The President is the spiritual and administrative leader of DePaul Cristo Rey High School, a Catholic high school sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati. The President is responsible for the overall management of the school, including its development and growth as a Cristo Rey Network high school. The President reports to the school’s Board of Directors and collaborates with the Sisters of Charity Corporation Board for Sponsored Ministries, the Cristo Rey Network, and the Cincinnati Archdiocesan Catholic Schools Office.
The President plays a leading role in furthering the school’s mission, developing long-range strategic plans, guiding institutional growth through oversight of the Executive Leadership Team responsible for student enrollment, academics, advancement, marketing and communications, alumni and public relations, stewardship of the school’s financial resources, the corporate work study program, and building relationships with students and families, faculty and staff, and with members of the Greater Cincinnati community.
THE KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrated passion for and commitment to the mission of DePaul Cristo Rey High School.
- Experience being the face of an organization with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Proven success managing and developing a senior team and providing day-to-day leadership.
- Robust network in the Greater Cincinnati business and philanthropic communities or demonstrated ability to develop such a network.
- Must be a person of faith, strong preference for a practicing Catholic.
- Solid financial acumen with meaningful P&L responsibility.
- Ability to identify key metrics and hold individuals and teams accountable for achieving goals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including a proven ability to engage and inspire a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Understands and can relate to the students and families served by the school.
- Experience working with Boards and engaging volunteers and donors to support a mission-driven organization.
- Can introduce new systems and processes to complete the transition from a start-up to an established, professional work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree in Education, Business Administration, or a related field preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of successful experience in executive management and leadership within the private, public, or nonprofit sectors, demonstrating progressively greater responsibility.
COMPENSATION: Base salary in the $120K – $140K range (based on experience) plus benefits.
For more information, please send a brief cover letter and resume to: Michele Plessinger at email@example.com or Barry Elkus at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fenwick High School – 4855 State Route 122, Franklin, OH 45005 (513)423-0723
Posted: May 7, 2020
Director of Development / Full Time: Founded in 1952, Bishop Fenwick High School has fostered a strong and vibrant Catholic tradition in educating students in grades 9-12. BFHS programs are known for empowering students to transform the world for good through faith, compassionate leadership, and impassioned service to others, as it is for academic rigor. With over 10,000 living alumni, BFHS currently has an annual enrollment of nearly 530 students who are supported by 42 dedicated faculty and staff. Learn more about Bishop Fenwick High School at www.fenwickfalcons.org
The Director of Development needs to be an experienced and dynamic person who can provide a strategic vision, inspirational team leadership, and alumni relations. This position is part of the school’s Administrative Team and reports directly to the Principal.
Contact: Interested candidates should send all materials and resume in electronic format ONLY. Apply in confidence by emailing resumes to: email@example.com
All inquiries, referrals and resume submissions will be held strictly confidential.
Catholic Candidate: Preferred