NCEA IFG: ACRE
SCHEDULING NCEA IFG: ACRE
For Grade 12 in Catholic High Schools: Completed score sheets are due to CAL for scoring by November 17, 2017.
For Grades 5 & 8 in Catholic Elementary Schools and all Parish Grades: Completed score sheets are due to CAL for scoring by February 16, 2018. Please schedule with consideration for potential inclement weather building closures, so that you can meet the posted deadlines.
Our ACRE Archdiocesan code is: 030
- Tables Reporting the Performance of Specific Groups for the 2013 edition NCEA IFG: ACRE Assessment
- NCEA IFG: ACRE Cover Sheet
- Receiving Your NCEA IFG: ACRE and IFG Reports
- Frequently Asked Questions
- NCEA IFG: ACRE Administration Checklist
- Questions to Guide the Interpretative Process for NCEA IFG: ACRE
- Reading and Interpreting your NCEA IFG: ACRE Results
- Sample Letter to Parents
- Sharing your parish or school NCEA IFG: ACRE Reports
- Suggestions for Teaching the Concepts found in Part I of NCEA IFG: ACRE
To place an order, click on http://ncea.caltesting.org/