The Archdiocese of Cincinnati, through its Hispanic Ministry, welcomes and reaches out to the Latino population among us.
The Ministry commits itself:
- To Facilitate the formation of Christian/Ecclesial communities and assist them in their place of worship
- To provide introduction to the life of the church in this Archdiocese by adequate preparation for the reception of the Sacraments
- To form leaders who will share in the guidance and growth of the communities in their different Christian ministries
- To advocate for the integration of Hispanic Catholics into their rightful place in the Church, always with a respect for their language, culture and customs
- To assist in the many human/social issues facing the Latino communities by collaborating with schools, agencies and services concerned with justice, peace and integrity of creation