Rev. Louis Gasparini, MCCJ
100 East Eighth St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
(513) 421-1582 fax
The Archdiocesan Hispanic Catholic Community Center is located at 115 W. Seymour Avenue, Cincinnati, consisting of St. Charles Borromeo Church and the Cincinnati Ministry Center (formerly Su Casa). The Ministry Center is located in the old school building at the corner of W. Seymour Ave. and Fairpark Ave., Carthage.
The liturgies, sacramental preparation and celebrations, religious education, leadership training, bible study and cultural celebrations as well as other services are offered in Spanish. All personnel are bilingual.