Robert (Rob) J. Reid, J.D.
Margaret (Meg) Paul, SPHR
100 East Eighth Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Rooted in St. Vincent de Paul’s mission and tradition, Vincentian Volunteers of Cincinnati is a faith-based, year-long, residential service program that runs from late August through late July. The program provides young adults an opportunity to grow in faith, friendship, and service by giving deeply of themselves to their neighbors in need.
Program benefits include:
– Education Award upon program completion (~ $6,000) to apply toward student loans or future schooling
– Monthly personal stipend
– Monthly cell phone reimbursement
– Health insurance
– Vehicle access for program-related and community activities
– METRO bus tickets for personal use
– Room and board (utilities provided) at the fully furnished VVC house
– Assistance in seeking loan deferment
– Professional development and career exploration
– Personal and spiritual formation
Current positions seeking to be filled for the 2019-2020 year include:
– Choice Pantry Coordinator
– Ozanam Center for Service Learning Coordinator
– Social Services Client Advocate
– Systemic Change Coordinator
– Development and Events Associate
– Conference Support Coordinator
– Re-Entry Program Coordinator
– Finance Support Specialist
– Data Management Outreach Center Program Coordinator
– Bi-lingual Support Advocate
Applications and more information can be found at https://www.svdpcincinnati.org//Give_Help/Give_Time/Vincentian_Volunteers_of_Cincinnati.
For questions, please contact the VVC Program Manager, Charissa Qiu, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.562.8841 ext. 239.