Property Management exists to provide guidance and leadership on construction projects, preventive and corrective maintenance issues, and the purchase, sale, and lease of buildings. For information on upcoming workshops, please click here. Please contact – Director of Property Management Joseph Mangan (513) 421-3131 x 6602 or email email@example.com for any of the preceding items as they relate to:
- Understanding the steps in the building process.
- Use of the Standard Contract for construction projects.
- How to work with contractor’s proposed contracts.
- Advice on reviewing contractor proposals and plans.
- Resource for contractor selection.
- Maintenance advice.
- Steps to take for selling, buying, or leasing real property.
We look forward to hearing from all parishes and schools on realtor-related items and for construction projects over $25,000 in cost, since these must be reviewed by our office and sent to the Archbishop for his signature on contracts. All projects under $25,000 do not require Property Management’s involvement, but we are more than happy to offer advice and help put together the Standard Contract for the project.