100 East Eighth St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
(513) 421-3131 voice
(513) 421-1582 fax
Bob Wurzelbacher x 2624
Teresa Kaltenbach, Admin. Asst. x 2653
1436 Needmore Rd.
Dayton OH 45414
(937) 222-0227 voice
(937) 279-9482 fax
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Ministry
National Catholic Office for the Deaf -An organization committed to spreading God’s message through the support of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Pastoral Ministry so that we may all be one in Christ
National Catholic Partnership on Disabilities –Rooted in Gospel values that affirm the dignity of every person, the NCPD works collaboratively to ensure meaningful participation of people with disabilities in all aspects of the life of the Church and society.
St. Rita’s School for the Deaf -A Catholic school whose purpose is to educate infants and students who need special methods of communication in a safe, value-oriented environment.
Interpreted Masses for Deaf People
- 4:30 p.m. St. Jude Church (513-574-1230) Also view online.
- 9:00 a.m. Good Shepherd Church (513-489-8815)
- 10:30 a.m. Good Shepherd Church (513-489-8815)
- 11:00 a.m. St. Rita School for the Deaf (513-771-7600)
- 10:30 a.m. Queen of Apostles Chapel, Mount St. John, Beavercreek (937) 429-0510)
- 8:30 a.m. Precious Blood Church, Dayton (937) 276-5954