100 East Eighth St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
(513) 421-3131 voice
(513) 421-1582 fax
Bob Wurzelbacher x 2624
Teresa Kaltenbach, Admin. Asst. x 2653
1436 Needmore Rd.
Dayton OH 45414
(937) 222-0227 voice
(937) 279-9482 fax
Support Opportunities Available
Beginning Experience — The Beginning Experience weekend program helps grieving single-again persons emerge from the darkness of grief into the light of a new beginning, and move into the future with renewed hope. The program helps deal with the natural grief process and offers an opportunity, through God, for turning the pain of loss into an experience of positive growth. Founded by a Catholic nun and rooted in the Christian tradition, the ministry’s open, ecumenical spirit serves those of all faiths. If you are interested learning more about the Beginning Experience weekend in the Cincinnati area – please contact us at BECincinnati@fuse.net or at (513) 684-1196.
Catholic and Community Support Groups
- St Michael –Fort Loramie, Ohio – For more information, contact Rose Meyer at 937.295.2891
- St Petersburg Pastoral Region –Wapakoneta/Botkins, Ohio. For more information, contact Joyce Platfoot at 937.693.6251
Community Grief Support Groups
Available within the broader community, these group lists are compiled and maintained by Children’s Hospitals.
- Good Shepherd — Cincinnati, Ohio For more information, contact Mark Westendorf at 513.489.8815 (x 718)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary — Cincinnati, Ohio For more information, call 513.474.5570
- St. Andrew –Milford, Ohio For more information, contact Judy Hoffman at 513.831.0587
- St. John — West Chester, Ohio For more information, contact Kathy McConnell 513.777.8329 or 513.560.6150
- St. Maximilian Kolbe –Liberty Township, Ohio For more information, please contact: Sheila Munafo-Kanoza at 513.870.9108
- Companions on A Journey A great resource for unique groups such as young adults, young widows, children, and others. 513.755.9433
If your Catholic Parish would like to start a new group or promote a group that is currently gathering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org